Free Courses, Daily Meditations & 24/7 Channel
Discover the peace and joy of true meditation
Beginners • Intermediate • Advanced SessionsA series of free courses and daily meditations presented by our international Sahaja Yoga meditation practitioners. Join participants from around the world for live interactive sessions on Zoom or watch on YouTube and Facebook. Suitable for complete beginners or regular meditators. Sessions have great meditation instructions with lots of resources to help you.
Register your Interest below to be notified of ongoing courses and events.
List of Courses and Events
Courses and events hosted by practitioners of Sahaja Yoga meditation with the support of international Sahaja Yoga community.
- Weekly schedule of daily meditations and Courses.
- 24/7 Channel All day, Every day. Guided meditations, talks and music.
- May 2022 – 3 Week Beginner’s Course. Hosted from New Zealand.
- April 2022 – Continuation for advanced practitioners. Hosted from Singapore and Malaysia.
- March 2022 – Continuation for advanced practitioners. Hosted from USA and Canada.
- Ashram series- for those who have completed the beginners, intermediate and advanced courses.
All completed courses have recordings of the daily sessions.
- April 2022 – 3 Week Course. Hosted from Singapore and Malaysia.
- March 2022 – 3 Week Course. Hosted from USA and Canada.
- March 2022 – ‘Meditation for Students.’ Hosted by a global team.
- February 2022 – 3 Week Course. Hosted from Perth, Western Australia.
- January 2022 – 3 Week Course. Hosted from Sydney, Australia.
- December 2021 – 3 Week Course. Hosted from Melbourne, Australia.
- November 2021 – ‘7 Series’ 3 Week Course. Hosted from Canberra, Australia.
- October 2021 ‘Series 3 – Advanced 21 Days Meditation’. Hosted from Brisbane, Australia.
- September 2021 ‘Series 2 – Next 21 Days of Meditation’. Hosted from Brisbane, Australia.
- August 2021 ‘Series 1 – Let’s Meditate for 21 Days’. Hosted from Brisbane, Australia.
Courses, Daily Meditations & 24/7 Channel
Recordings from past courses are available here.
Register your interest for online meditation courses and news. We’ll keep in touch with emails and WhatsApp (optional).
A Welcome email will be sent to you with more information about our free online resources.
Note: You do not need to register to participate in any of the sessions.
Privacy note: Your details are not sold, shared, or passed on to any other entity.