Free weekly classes
Over 80 free classes held each week around Australia. Also located in 100 countries. Find your nearest class below.
Learn and experience…
- Guided meditations with simple techniques to help reduce stress and achieve the peace of true meditation.
- Tips on how to help stay in balance during the day and how to meditate at home.
- Classes are suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No prior knowledge or experience of meditation required.
- Join in at anytime, even if you’ve not attended before. No booking required.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
- Evening and some daytime classes are available. Class duration is 60 to 90 minutes per week.
- Classes are always free of charge.
About the meditation and classes…
The meditation is based on connecting with our inner chakras (energy centres) and balancing our subtle body. The tradition and aims of meditation are explained which is to be in the present with no mental thoughts of the past or future.
The Chakras (energy centres) of our Subtle Body
Short guided meditations with affirmations are used to clear and balance the subtle body to enable the silence of meditation. During the meditation, participants sit on a chair (with shoes removed to connect with the mother earth) with hands on their laps.
Millions around the world are enjoying our free meditation since it was started in 1970 by H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.