- Sahaja Yoga meditation classes are free and suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
- No booking required. Class duration is 60 to 90 minutes.
- Evening and some daytime classes are available.
- Also check out our Latest News section for other special meditation, music and workshop events around Australia.
- To receive news about our special events, join our mailing list.
|Australian Capital Territory|
|2018 Classes (Over holiday periods, please phone first to ensure your local class is on.)|
Tuesdays 6.00pm to 7.00pm
|The Civic Library, (Mezzanine Level)
Civic Square, London Circuit, Canberra Civic.
Enquiries: Kamlesh 0421 502 167
|GREENWAY (Tuggeranong District)|
Thursdays 6:30pm to 7:30pm
|Tuggeranong Community and Function Centre
245 Cowlishaw St, Greenway
Enquiries: Phillip 02 6257 2057
Wednesdays 6.30pm to 7.30pm
(Only on 4th, 11th, 18th & 25th July, 2018)
|Gungahlin Library, Training Room 1 or 2,
Corner of Hibberson and Gozzard Streets, Gungahlin ACT 2912
Enquiries: Himanshu 0426 818 671
Wednesdays 6:00pm to 7:00pm
|Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre,
77 Chewings Street, Scullin Canberra
Enquiries: 0410 177 822
12:30pm to 1.30pm.
Mondays 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 July, 2018
|Woden Library, Community Room/Balcony Room
Cnr Corinna St & Furzer St, Phillip, Canberra
Enquiries: John 0403 783 454
Monday 12.30pm to 1.30pm
12th Feb to 5th March,
22nd Oct - 12th Nov, 2018
Batemans Bay Community Centre, Museum Place, Batemans Bay,
South Coast NSW
Enquiries: Jennie 0459 981 008 text only (no voicemail)
|For further details please call us on any of these numbers: Caleb (02) 6254 4986, or Lyn 0410 177 822 or email us Check us out on Meetup|