- Sahaja Yoga meditation classes are free and suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
- No booking required. Class duration is 60 to 90 minutes.
- Evening and some daytime classes are available.
- Also check out our Latest News section for other special meditation, music and workshop events around Australia.
- To receive news about our special events, join our mailing list.
|Australian Capital Territory|
|2018 Classes (Over holiday periods, please phone first to ensure your local class is on.)|
Monday 12.30pm to 1.30pm
12th Feb to 5th March,
22nd Oct - 12th Nov, 2018
|Batemans Bay Community Centre,
Museum Place, Batemans Bay, South Coast NSW
Enquiries: Jennie 0459 981 008 text only (no voicemail)
Tuesdays 6.00pm to 7.00pm
|The Civic Library, (Mezzanine Level)
Civic Square, London Circuit, Canberra Civic.
Enquiries: Kamlesh 0421 502 167
|GREENWAY (Tuggeranong District)|
Thursdays 6:30pm to 7:30pm
(Last class for 2018 will be Thu 29th Nov. Classes resume Thu 7th Mar 2019.)
|Tuggeranong Community and Function Centre
245 Cowlishaw St, Greenway
Enquiries: Phillip 02 6257 2057
1.30 to 2.30 on Oct 24th and 31st.
12.30 to 1.30 on Nov 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th.
Evening programs are no longer running – will advise when they are to be resumed.
|Gungahlin Library - Training Room,
Corner of Hibberson and Gozzard Streets, Gungahlin ACT 2912
Enquiries: 6257 2057
Thursday evenings from 7.30 to 8.30pm from 1st to 22nd November 2018
|Govt Community Centre (formerly Narrabundah Primary School)
The North Wing Room, 63 Boolimba Crescent
Contact Phillip County – 0411 786 840
Wednesdays 6:00pm to 7:00pm
No classes on 26th Dec and 2nd Jan.
|Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre,
77 Chewings Street, Scullin Canberra
Enquiries: 0410 177 822
Mondays - 12:30pm to 1.30pm
6, 13, 20, 27 August 2018
15, 22, 29 October 2018
5, 12, 19, 26 November 2018
|Woden Library, Community Room/Balcony Room
Cnr Corinna St & Furzer St, Phillip, Canberra
Enquiries: John 0403 783 454
|For further details please call us on any of these numbers: Caleb (02) 6254 4986, or Lyn 0410 177 822 or email us Check us out on Meetup|