*** Please call before attending a class ***
Due to the varying impact of COVID on social gatherings and meetings, please call ahead to ensure that classes are open.
Also see our live sessions on YouTube, Zoom and Facebook.Collective meditation sessions with clearing, balancing, talks and discussions on a topic of the day. Suitable for complete beginners and regular mediators.
- Sahaja Yoga meditation classes are free and suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No prior knowledge or experience of meditation required.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
- No booking required. Class duration is 60 to 90 minutes.
- Evening and some daytime classes are available.
- If you have tried our meditation before, then visit our Resources page.
- Also check out our Latest News section for other special meditation, webcasts, music and workshop events around Australia.
- To receive news about our special events, join our mailing list.
Classes tagged below with indicate that they are open in a limited manner, but please call ahead to ensure that classes are open.
|Australian Capital Territory|
|(Over holiday periods, please phone first to ensure your local class is on.)|
Every Monday 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
|G03, Wayfarer, 120 Eastern Valley Way,
(Near McDonalds Carpark)
Enquiries: Lyn 0410 177 822
|For further details please call us on any of these numbers: Lyn 0410 177 822, or email us. Check us out on Meetup.|