Guided collective meditation sessions generally include basic training, balancing, talks and discussions on a topic of the day.
- Sahaja Yoga meditation classes are free and suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No prior knowledge or experience of meditation required.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
- No booking required. Class duration is 60 to 90 minutes.
- Evening and some daytime classes are available.
- If you have tried our meditation before, then visit our Resources page.
- Also check out our Latest News section for other special meditation, webcasts, music and workshop events around Australia.
- To receive news about our special events, join our mailing list.
Please call ahead to ensure that classes are open.
|Australian Capital Territory|
|(Over holiday periods, please phone first to ensure your local class is on.)|
Every Monday 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
120 Eastern Valley Way,
(Near McDonalds Carpark)
Enquiries: Lyn 0410 177 822
Wednesdays 6pm to 7pm
July to Oct 2022
|Erindale Community Center
1 Comrie Street, Wanniassa
Enquiries: Phillip 02 6257 2057
Wednesdays 10am to 11am
53 Dundas Ct · Phillip
Enquiries: Phillip 0411 786 840
Tuesdays 6:45pm to 7:45pm
Woden Community Room 2
Cnr Corinna St & Furzer St, Phillip, Canberra
Enquiries: Himanshu 0426 818 671
|For further details please call us on any of these numbers: Gulshan: 0403 852 224 or Emmanuel: 0491 644 407, or email us. Check us out on Meetup.|