Friday 5th June 2020 – 11AM to 7PM (Sydney time)
WORLD ENVIRONMENT DAY
A day of Meditations, Music & Talks, Videos in honour of Mother Earth. Awaken your unique inner connection to Mother Earth.
*** This webcast session has ended. Recording of the session is below. ***
Please see our Webcast Calendar for more events.
ABOUT THE WEBCAST:
- Learn how Mother Earth enhances and balances our inner being through collective and individual meditations.
- Introduction to Sahaja Yoga meditation, the chakras and awakening of our inner subtle energy.
- Guided meditations with clearing and balancing using the elements.
- Techniques to go beyond our mind and thoughts to connect with Mother Nature.
- Discussion with practitioners on their personal experience how meditation can bring us closer to nature.
- Videos by Shri Mataji (the founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation) on the importance of remaining connected to nature.
“So the Mother Earth becomes a very important thing for us. If we do not know how to respect the Mother Earth, we do not know how to respect ourselves.” Shri Mataji – founder
About these sessions
Collective meditation sessions with clearing, balancing, talks and discussions on a topic of the day. Suitable for complete beginners and regular mediators. See our other live and recorded webcasts.