Friday 5th June 2020 – 8am (Sydney time)
WHAT IS JOY?
“Joy is not happiness and unhappiness but joy is an absolute thing and you jump into the ocean of joy.” Shri Mataji
*** This webcast session has ended. Recording of the session is below. ***
Please see our Webcast Calendar for more events.
ABOUT THE WEBCAST:
- Learn how Mother Earth enhances and balances our inner being through collective and individual meditations.
- Introduction to Sahaja Yoga meditation, the chakras and awakening of our inner subtle energy.
- Guided meditations with clearing and balancing using the elements.
- Techniques to go beyond our mind and thoughts to connect with Mother Nature.
- Discussion with practitioners on their personal experience how meditation can bring us closer to nature.
- Videos by Shri Mataji (the founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation) on the importance of remaining connected to nature.
“So the Mother Earth becomes a very important thing for us. If we do not know how to respect the Mother Earth, we do not know how to respect ourselves.” Shri Mataji – founder
About these sessions
Collective meditation sessions with clearing, balancing, talks and discussions on a topic of the day. Suitable for complete beginners and regular mediators. See our other live and recorded webcasts.