Webcast ‘Celebrating Shri Mataji’s Birthday’
A Life dedicated to Humanity
Sunday 22nd March 2020 at 7PM (Sydney time)
Find your local time
We celebrate two very special birthdays – the birth of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere and the birth of Shri Mataji, the founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation. The panel of Sahaja Yoga meditation practitioners discuss and demonstrate techniques that have become Shri Mataji’s enduring legacy, around the world.
Shri Mataji’s Legacy
From the time she introduced the technique of Sahaja Yoga in 1970, Shri Mataji travelled constantly until the early 2000s, offering free public lectures and the experience of Self Realisation to all. She enabled people to pass this valuable experience onto others, as well as the technique necessary to sustain it through regular Sahaja Yoga meditation. Shri Mataji was born on 21st March 1923 in India and passed away on 23rd February 2011 aged 87 years, in Genoa, Italy. Over the past 50 years, millions have been introduced to her meditation which is offered free of charge and is now available in over 100 countries.
- Short introduction to Sahaja Yoga meditation, the chakras and awakening of our inner subtle energy.
- Guided collective meditation
- Techniques to stimulate confidence and overcome anxiety.
- Discussion with practitioners on their personal experience and how meditation has helped overcome issues.
- Video on Shri Mataji and Her legacy as the founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation.
About Shri Mataji
Over the past 50 years, millions have been introduced to her meditation which is offered free of charge and is now available in over 100 countries.
- A Life dedicated to Humanity
- Online meditations
- More about our meditation and worldwide class locations
- Latest news & events
- Our other webcasts