*** Please call before attending a classes ***
Due to the varying impact of COVID on social gatherings and meeting, please call ahead to ensure that classes are open.
Also see our daily meditations on YouTube, Zoom and Facebook.
Collective meditation sessions with clearing, balancing, talks and discussions on a topic of the day. Suitable for complete beginners and regular mediators. See see our webcast schedule for days and times.
- Sahaja Yoga meditation classes are free and suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No prior knowledge or experience of meditation required.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
- No booking required. Class duration is 60 to 90 minutes.
- Evening and some daytime classes are available.
- If you have tried our meditation before, then visit our Resources page.
- Also check out our Latest News section for other special meditation, webcasts, music and workshop events around Australia.
- To receive news about our special events, join our mailing list.
These classes are tagged as below to indicate that they are open in a limited manner, but please call ahead to ensure that classes are open.