Resources Area – Homepage
Welcome! This is a special area for those who have completed our introductory meditation sessions, either online or at one of our classes. Use these free resources to further develop your meditation experience. If you have any questions, then please call or visit your nearest class location.
Meditating at home
Learn how to meditate at home plus techniques to balance the inner subtle system.
Meditation guides & photos
Printed material and Shri Mataji’s meditation photos to download.
Selection of music to enhance the meditation experience.
Audios about the history and various aspects of meditation plus guided Self Realisation sessions.
Videos about the history and various aspects of meditation plus guided Self Realisation sessions.
Subtle system & Glossary of Terms
The inner subtle system and the qualities for each energy centre, the chakras. Also common terms used in meditation.
Daily live meditations on YouTube, Facebook & Zoom
Collective meditation sessions with clearing, balancing, talks and discussions on a topic of the day. Suitable for complete beginners and regular mediators. Zoom sessions are interactive so you’ll be able to chat privately with our presenters if you have any questions.
Audio and video podcasts you can stream to your desktop, tablet or phone. Includes guided meditations, guest speakers, music and talks by Shri Mataji (founder).
- Audio podcast website – On Apple podcast – On Google podcast
- Video podcast website – On Apple podcast
Now that you’ve tried out our meditation, you are invited to attend our free classes to learn more meditation techniques. At the classes, you’ll be shown balancing and clearing techniques to enhance your meditation experience.
- Classes are suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required. Chairs are provided.
- Guided meditations with simple techniques to help reduce stress and achieve the peace of true meditation.
- Tips on how to help stay in balance during the day and how to meditate at home.
- Join in at anytime, even if you’ve not attended before. No booking required.
- Evening and some daytime classes are available. Class duration is 60 to 90 minutes per week.
- Classes are always free of charge.