‘Footsoak & Ice pack – the best way to chill’.
Sunday 8 November 2020, 7pm to 7:45pm (Sydney time)
(Convert to your local time)
Learn the basic and effective techniques of Sahaja Yoga Meditation, which can be easily inculcated in your daily lifestyle, to get rid of everyday stress and anxiety.
Hosted from Queensland. This session starts in:
How to prepare for this session
- Use a large plastic bowl for your feet and fill it with lukewarm to cold water, that’s deep enough to cover your feet, up to your ankles. Note: Water temperature should be comfortable and safe as per the weather in your region.
- Add handful of table or cooking salt to the water.
- Keep a towel and a mug of pure water (no salt added) by your side.
- Light a candle and put in front of Shri Mataji’s photograph.
- Have an Ice pack handy and keep it beside you. An Ice pack can be a plastic bag filled with some ice.
This session starts in: