*** Please call before attending a class ***
Due to the varying impact of COVID on social gatherings and meetings, please call ahead to ensure that classes are open.
Also see our daily meditations on YouTube, Zoom and Facebook.Collective meditation sessions with clearing, balancing, talks and discussions on a topic of the day. Suitable for complete beginners and regular mediators. See see our webcast schedule for days and times.
- Sahaja Yoga meditation classes are free and suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No prior knowledge or experience of meditation required.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
- No booking required. Class duration is 60 to 90 minutes.
- Evening and some daytime classes are available.
- If you have tried our meditation before, then visit our Resources page.
- Also check out our Latest News section for other special meditation, webcasts, music and workshop events around Australia.
- To receive news about our special events, join our mailing list.
Classes tagged below with indicate that they are open in a limited manner, but please call ahead to ensure that classes are open.
Free meditation classes provided at your Premises
For Businesses • Organisations • Community groups • Education institutions • Conferences
To celebrate our 50th Year of Sahaja Yoga meditation, we are offering free meditation classes and workshops to Australian organisations and community groups to support their wellness programs. Sessions can be either a single session or a series of weekly sessions at your premises. If you are interested in participating then please use the Onsite Meditation Request Form link below. For more information, see Onsite Meditation Fact Sheet.
About Sahaja Yoga meditation
Started in 1970
Sahaja Yoga meditation, started by Shri Mataji in 1970 provides for the awakening of a transformational potential within you.
Through Sahaja Yoga techniques everyone is able to experience silent meditation and develop their Self Realisation to attain mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well being. By bringing peace and wellbeing to ourselves this also benefits our families, our social institutions, our nations and our world.
The Subtle system showing the 7 main chakras (energy centres).
Millions have been introduced
Over the past 50 years, millions have been introduced to Sahaja Yoga meditation which is offered free of charge. Our weekly classes, one-day workshops and webcasts provide collective meditations where participants experience the inner peace of true meditation and learn balancing and clearing methods of the subtle system. Individual meditation at home, for a few minutes each day, further deepens the experience of thoughtless awareness.
Sahaja Yoga Australia through its administrative body, is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission (ACNC) in the ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA.
About our Free classes & workshops
We look forward to visiting your organisation during 2020!
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Australia