Webcast on YouTube
‘Living in the present moment’
A How-to guide
Thursday 23rd April 2020 7pm (Sydney time)
*** This webcast session has ended. Recording of the session is below. ***
Please see our Webcast Calendar for more events.
Meditation is not an activity, it is a state where we are in thoughtless awareness. With Sahaja Yoga, learn how to enjoy the present moment, go beyond the past, that is already gone, and the future, that doesn’t exist yet.
- Short introduction to Sahaja Yoga meditation, the chakras and awakening of our inner subtle energy.
- Guided collective meditations.
- Techniques to go beyond our mind. – Discussion with practitioners on their personal experience and how meditation.
- Video on Shri Mataji and Her legacy as the founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation.
- Online meditations
- Free meditation classes in over 100 Countries
- Latest news & events
- Our other webcasts
SHARE THE EVENT