Live interactive meditation sessions now on YouTube & ZOOM
We now have interactive online meditation sessions for complete beginners and regular meditators.
Webcast sessions are hosted by our Sahaja Yoga meditation practitioners from around Australia and include guided collective meditations with clearing, balancing, talks and discussions on a topic of the day. Everything is explained if you are new!
Webcast program is below or for full details visit our Webcast page.
Webcast program for April/May 2020
- Thursday 30th April 7PM (Sydney time)
LETTING GO OF THE PAST Truth is beyond beliefs and conditionings from personal experiences and background. Let go of the past with meditation, and build a deeper understanding of our emotional and mental framings. Hosted from Melbourne
- Thursday 30th April 9:00pm to 10:30pm (Sydney time)
WHAT IS KUNDALINI? Where is it and how do we know when it is awakened. Hosted from Perth
- Saturday 2nd May 12:30pm to 2pm (Sydney time)
WHERE IS YOUR ATTENTION AND HOW TO MANAGE IT? Collective Meditation. Beginners will learn advanced meditation techniques. Hosted from Perth
- Sunday 3rd May 2020 10am – 11:00am (Sydney time)
MEDITATION – A JOURNEY WITHIN “Who am I? What is my purpose?”, you must have asked these questions at some point in your life. And it is now time for you to find those answers. Join us and start your journey within. Hosted from Brisbane
- Sunday 3rd May April 7PM (Sydney time)
WHAT IS JOY? “Joy is not happiness and unhappiness but joy is an absolute thing and you jump into the ocean of joy. And when you jump into the ocean of joy, you just start enjoying everything.” Shir Mataji Hosted from Sydney
- Monday 4th May 2020 6PM to 6:30PM (Sydney time)
HOW TO PROGRESS? After we have our Self-Realisation, how do we progress and become a more balanced personality? Hosted from Canberra
- Monday 4th May 7:30pm to 8:30pm (Sydney time)
SAHASRARA – THE SEVENTH CENTRE The centre of Integration. Hosted from Sydney
- Tuesday 5th May 7AM to 10PM (Sydney time)
ALL-DAY MEDITATION SESSIONS Celebrating 50 Years of Sahaja Yoga Meditation 1970 to 2020. All day meditation sessions. 20 minute sessions throughout the day. Realise the source of true wellbeing for mental, emotional, physical and spiritual inner balance. Suitable for complete beginners and regular meditators. Hosted from Australia
- Tuesday 5th May 6PM (Sydney time)
‘FREEDOM & LIBERATION’ DOCUMENTARY The life and times of Shri Mataji and her international Sahaja Yoga meditation movement. Suitable for complete beginners and regular meditators. Hosted from Australia
How to join the webcasts
Preparing for the webcasts
Find a quiet place to watch the webcast. Remove shoes and sit comfortably on a chair or on the floor. If you wish, you can also setup a meditation table to enhance the meditation. Place a framed photo of Shri Mataji on a table in front of you, with a lit candle and optional flowers and incense. A meditation card with Shri Mataji’s photo can be downloaded from here.
- Short introduction to Sahaja Yoga meditation, the chakras and awakening of our inner subtle energy.
- Guided meditations, clearing and balance of our inner being.
- Discussions and practical techniques to address specific issues.
- Video talk by Shri Mataji on the topic of the day.
Missed a webcast?
More information & resources
- Subscribe to our Channel: To receive optional webcast notifications.
- Free meditation website: Online meditations in video, audio and silent format.
- Online Resources: Music, talks, guides, how to meditate at home.
- Audio podcasts: Guided meditations, talks, music & poetry to play on your phone, tablet or desktop.
We hope you can join us on YouTube or ZOOM!
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Australia