Webcast on YouTube
‘Forgiveness & the Agnya chakra’
Sunday 12th April 2020 7pm (Sydney time)
Find your local time
During Easter, we recognise the quality of the Agnya centre (chakra) which is Forgiveness. Human beings make mistakes, that is a part of our lives. But at the same time, we must remember that we have to forgive. That is much more important than getting angry. Forgiveness is such a great, satisfying quality. If we can forgive people, we become extremely pure. Because the dirt or the anger that is within us goes out.
- Short introduction to Sahaja Yoga meditation, the chakras and awakening of our inner subtle energy.
- Guided meditations with music.
- Clearing, balancing and strengthening the Agnya centre (chakra)
- Discussion with practitioners on their personal experience about forgiveness & the Agnya chakra.
- Video excerpt on Shri Mataji explaining the importance of Forgiveness.
- Online meditations
- Free meditation classes in over 100 Countries
- Latest news & events
- Our other webcasts
SHARE THE EVENT