Discover the peace of true meditation
Free classes are available to help you discover the unique technique of Sahaja Yoga Meditation or try our meditation below.
Try one of these meditations now … it’s easy!
Follow a guided meditation by Shri Mataji (founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation) to experience inner peace and silence. It takes only a few minutes and really works! You can sit on a chair or on the floor, with your shoes removed.
Click on one of these options…
(The ‘Silent Meditation’ option is handy if you have a slow internet connection or your access to videos and audios is blocked)
Use these resources to learn more meditation techniques plus locate your nearest free class.
- ‘In this age of commercialisation and business orientated activities, I am delighted to see such activities being done on a volunteer basis and no cost to the participants. This speaks a lot of the true intentions of the organisers, who are there to really help the community. Keep it up!’
- ‘Excellent! Felt really really good.’
- ‘Very refreshing, absence of hype and spin.’
- ‘It was good to switch off my mind.’
- ‘It felt quiet in my mind and that surprised me!’
- ‘I came here quite stressed and I’m feeling very, very relaxed at the moment.’