Webcast – “Managing Stress”
Friday 24th January 2020 7pm to 8pm (Sydney time)
This webcast will address how mental, emotional and physical stress impacts our wellbeing that can lead to anxiety and panic attacks, poor sleep, feeling overwhelmed, peer and family pressure and negative feelings.
Our panel of Sahaja Yoga meditation practitioners will discuss and demonstrate techniques they use to balance the left and right side of the subtle system to attain thoughtless awareness in meditation to help overcome the impact of stress.
The webcast will include:
- Short introductory to Sahaja Yoga meditation, the chakras and awakening of our inner subtle energy system.
- Guided meditations with music.
- The importance (with a demonstration) of footsoaking and on how to cool the liver chakra to improve attention and reduce stress.
- Personal experiences on how meditation has helped with relieving stress.
- Video on Shri Mataji and Her legacy as the founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation.
- More about our meditation and worldwide class locations: https://www.freemeditation.com.au
- Latest news & events: https://www.freemeditation.com.au/our-news-events/
- Our other webcasts: https://www.freemeditation.com.au/meditation-webcasts/
Share the event
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/freemeditationaustralia
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/freemeditation