Webcast ‘Stress Management through Meditation’
Click above to play recording of this webcast (Originally recorded on 26th January 2020 from Sydney.
This webcast will address how mental, emotional and physical stress impacts our wellbeing that can lead to anxiety and panic attacks, poor sleep, feeling overwhelmed, peer and family pressure and negative feelings.
Our panel of Sahaja Yoga meditation practitioners will discuss and demonstrate techniques they use to balance the left and right side of the subtle system to attain thoughtless awareness in meditation to help overcome the impact of stress.
“…this stress has no solution they say, but in Sahaja Yoga we find the solution by crossing over this mind.”
“With mind, you’ll do many things, but it will not be satisfying, it will be not a solution, it will not help you. And when we start depending too much on our mind we develop all kinds of physical, mental, emotional problem. Now the latest is the stress, stress, and this stress has no solution they say, but in Sahaja Yoga we find the solution by crossing over this mind. It’s like a barrier for our advancement. So, when you get your Realization, you must understand that your Kundalini has taken your attention beyond the mind.”
Quote from Shri Mataji – founder
The webcast will include:
- Short introductory to Sahaja Yoga meditation, the chakras and awakening of our inner subtle energy system.
- Guided meditations with music.
- The importance (with a demonstration) of footsoaking and on how to cool the liver chakra to improve attention and reduce stress.
- Personal experiences on how meditation has helped with relieving stress.
- Video on Shri Mataji and Her legacy as the founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation.