Sunday 29th October, 2017
10:00am to 1pm
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre
95 McClintock Road, Wamuran Queensland
(60mins north of Brisbane)
You are invited to this meditation workshop to help you grow deeper in your meditation experience and to enjoy the beautiful vibrations of our country property and to learn more from experienced Sahaja Yogis.
Cost: No charge. Workshops are provided free by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
Lunch: Lunch and afternoon tea will be provided.
- 10:00am: Arrival and refreshments
- 10:30am to 1pm: Workshop
– Introduction to meditation (for newcomers)
– Video talks by Shri Mataji, founder
– Vibratory awareness workshop, foot soaking
– Clearing techniques using various elements
– In-depth knowledge about the chakras
– Meditating on earth and guided meditations
- 1:00pm: Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Planning to attend? Email us at [email protected]
The Workshop: learn simple and effective ways to help experience the peace of true meditation • no physical exercises, postures or special clothing required. Chairs are provided.
Getting there: The address is: The Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre, 95 McClintock Road, Wamuran. From the M1 motorway, take the Kilcoy exit and proceed along D’aguilar Hwy until reaching Wamuran. Opposite the IGA store, turn right and then right again into Station Rd. Turn left at the small roundabout into Newlands Rd for approx 3km, then left into Patane Rd which leads to McClintock Rd. Number 95 is just over the top of the hill on the left. See Google map
We hope to see you there!
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Queensland