Perth Free Meditation Seminar
Saturday 7th March 2020
3pm to 5pm
Gidgegannup Meditation Centre
1254 O’Brien Road, Gidgegannup (located 45 mins North East of Perth)
Suitable for absolute beginners and regular meditators.
Please join us at our Gidgegannup Meditation Centre to experience true inner silence and connection to our spirit through the process of Self Realisation. Sahaja Yoga Meditation is simple and spontaneous.
Our Gidgegannup Centre is set amongst Nature’s beauty and tranquility to help experience inner peace.
Getting to Gidgegannup
From Perth, turn left from Reid Hwy or right from Roe Hwy into Toodyay Rd. Travel for approximately 10 minutes on Toodyay Rd until you reach O’Brien Rd.
O’Brien Rd is on the left immediately after Roland Rd (on the right) which goes to Parkerville. Set your speedometer as you turn into O’Brien Rd and then travel 12.2 km to the turn in at 1254 O’Brien Rd, which is the Sahaja Yoga Centre. As a guide there is a one lane bridge at the 11.2km mark, just 1km from the centre. (See Google map)
- Everyone welcome.
- Light refreshments provided.
- No charge. Provided free by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
- No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required. Chairs are provided.
- Enquires: Call Florian on 0452 567 560
- Free weekly classes available around Australia and Worldwide
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Perth
Millions around the world are enjoying our free meditation since it was started in 1970 by H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.