Monday 10th August 2020, 8pm to 9pm (Sydney time)
MEDITATION & WORKING FROM HOME
Learn how best to weave in meditation while working from home.
Watch on YouTube
For everyone! Hosted from Melbourne. This session starts in:
OVERVIEW This webcast will help audiences learn how best to weave in meditation while working from home (WFH).
The panel of Sahaja Yoga meditation practitioners will guide a meditation session and share practical tips/insights on meditation helping manage a WFH culture.
- Short introduction to Sahaja Yoga meditation, the chakras and awakening of our inner subtle energy.
- Guided meditation to self-evaluate – Positive and Negative.
- Hold or Cold? Reading the signals on the hands and taking corrective action.
- Discussion with practitioners on their personal experience and how meditation has helped overcome issues.
- Video excerpt on Shri Mataji explaining self-awareness.
About these sessions