Guided collective meditation sessions generally include basic training, balancing, talks and discussions on a topic of the day.
- Sahaja Yoga meditation classes are free and suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No prior knowledge or experience of meditation required.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
- No booking required. Class duration is 60 to 90 minutes.
- Evening and some daytime classes are available.
- If you have tried our meditation before, then visit our Resources page.
- Also check out our Latest News section for other special meditation, webcasts, music and workshop events around Australia.
- To receive news about our special events, join our mailing list.
Please call ahead to ensure that classes are open.
Human change for Climate change
Awaken the meditative power of Mother Nature and become the change to positively affect your environment – Always Free
Celebrating 50 Years with special events Australia Wide
During March to May 2020
Music concerts • webcasts • exhibitions • meditation classes • workshops
See event locations below
About Sahaja Yoga meditation
Started in 1970
Started by Shri Mataji in 1970, Sahaja Yoga meditation provides the awakening of a transformational potential within you.
With simple Sahaja Yoga techniques, everyone is able to experience silent meditation and develop a relationship with Mother Nature that is nurturing and healing. By bringing about peace and balance in ourselves, we positively affect our families, our environment, our nations and our world. We can truly understand the link between our Self and Sustainability.
The Subtle system showing the 7 main chakras (energy centres).
Millions have been introduced
Over the past 50 years, millions have been introduced to Sahaja Yoga meditation which is offered free of charge. Our weekly classes, one-day workshops and webcasts provide group meditations where participants experience the inner silence of true meditation and learn balancing and clearing methods of the subtle system. Individual meditation at home, for a few minutes each day, further deepens the experience of thoughtless awareness and a deep and loving connection with Mother Nature.
Event locations around Australia in 2020
Shri Mataji describes how all environment problems can be solved only spiritual, if you have spiritual ascent. Otherwise, you cannot.
How it started
On 5th May 1970, Shri Mataji opened the last chakra of our subtle inner-being. Shri Mataji describes the events that led up to that historical event and how She developed Her Sahaja Yoga meditation technique to benefit the spiritual ascent of all those who are seeking the Truth.
Shri Mataji describes how her Sahaja Yoga meditation can transform people and overcome imbalances.
About our free classes & workshops
A brief look at what happens at our classes and workshop with some nice feedback from our attendees.
Can’t make it to one of events?
Then visit a free class in your location.
We look forward to see you during 2020!
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Australia