Free Meditation in Darwin
Every Wednesday 6PM to 8PM
July 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29 and August 5 & 12, 2020
Nightcliff Community Centre
18 Bauhinia Street Nightcliff, Darwin
Join in at anytime, even if you miss a session
About the meditation
Stress relief • Inner peace • Holistic health benefit
Through Sahaja Yoga meditation, a subtle energy called Kundalini is spontaneously awakened. It starts to clear and balance our subtle system. This helps us to meditate, to go beyond our thoughts, worries and upsets and be in a state of peace and calm. The meditation is very easy to do and you are welcome to join us to experience the peace it may offer.
- Introduction to meditation and the subtle system (for newcomers).
- Vibratory awareness of the chakras.
- Clearing and balancing techniques for the subtle system.
- In-depth knowledge about the chakras.
- In-depth guided meditations.
- Video talks by Shri Mataji, founder.