Meditate Australia Tour
During July 2019
Empower the nation through meditation
Meditation for mental, emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing – Always Free
Our meditation team will be traveling around Australia during July 2019 to introduce you to our unique free meditation. Please join us at one of our events to experience true meditation.
Event locations and dates will be announced soon. Please subscribe to our Newsletter to receive latest tour news.
SA: Adelaide and Regional areas
VIC: Melbourne and Regional areas
TAS: Hobart & Launceston
WA: Augusta • Bunbury • Perth
North-East Coastal Route
QLD: Brisbane • Cairns • Gold Coast • Mackay Region • Sunshine Coast • Toowoomba • Townsville
Mid-East Coastal Route
NSW: Byron Bay • Canberra • Coffs Harbour • Newcastle • Sydney • Taree
About our meditation
- Guided meditations with simple techniques to help reduce stress and achieve the peace of true meditation.
- Tips on how to help stay in balance during the day and how to meditate at home.
- Classes are suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- No booking required. Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
- Free follow-up classes in most locations.
Millions around the world are enjoying our free meditation since it was started by Shri Mataji in 1970. Her meditation promotes mental, emotional, physical and spiritual wellbeing.
“You cannot know the meaning of your life until you are connected to the Power that created you”. H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi (founder)