Commemorating H.H. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi’s 95th Birthday
Today, on 21st March, we celebrate Shri Mataji’s 95th Birthday – the founder of Sahaja Yoga Meditation. Shri Mataji is honoured around the globe for dedicating her entire life to the spiritual ascent of .
Enjoyed by millions
Initially started in 1970, her Sahaja Yoga Meditation is present today in more than 100 Countries and is being enjoyed by millions of people around the world, free of charge.
Shri Mataji’s foundation practises and teaches a unique way of meditation that begins with Self Realisation that awakens our inner spiritual mother, the Kundalini. As a result, we experience thoughtless awareness in our meditation that promotes mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well being.
Today, on her birthday, we offer this video of Shri Mataji’s Vision and 10 quotes by her that will keep you inspired throughout life.
The Vision – The story of Sahaja Yoga Meditation & H.H Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Quotes by Shri Mataji
- A star is shining within us and that is our spirit!
- You are not this body you are not this mind, you are the spirit, and this is the greatest truth.
- When you get your Self Realisation, you become the Spirit. And your attention is enlightened by that spirit.
- Self-Realisation makes us humble, replace temper with compassion. The more innocent you are, the more blissful you will be.
- Meditation is the only way you can grow because when you meditate, you are in silence, you are in thoughtless awareness and then the growth of awareness takes place.
- Freedom is when you really get your own powers which are within you. In your central nervous system and in your conscious mind, you must feel the existence of the spirit.
- After Self Realisation, it is easy to perceive the truth that all these religions were born on the same tree of spirituality, but that those in charge of each religion plucked the flowers from the living source and are now fighting each other with the dead flowers of merely partial truths.
- You cannot know the meaning of your life until you are connected to the power that created you.
- The blossom time has come. The time of transformation has come. And thousands have to be transformed. You have to know the meaning of your life because you were created for a purpose.
- Meditation is the only way you can enrich yourself with the beauty of reality.
- More about Shri Mataji
- Online meditations
- Meditation videos, talks, music and downloads.
- Classes around Australia and Worldwide
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Australia