Amsterdam Kids’ Summer Camp 2022
‘Meditation & Play’ presented by Sahaja Yoga Netherlands
About Sahaja Yoga meditation
Millions around the world are enjoying Sahaja Yoga Meditation since it was started by Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi on 5th May, 1970. Her meditation enables en-masse Self-Realisation. Self-Realisation is the key to thoughtless awareness, also known as mental silence, and is the basis of good health, wellbeing and inner peace. Sahaja Yoga meditation provides this experience and anyone of any age or background can practice this simple form of meditation. Feel free to read more about Sahaja Yoga or Shri Mataji below. Or why not even try the meditation online today.
Sahaja Yoga Meditation is always free and is practiced in more than 100 countries.
Sahaja Yoga Netherlands
About the Kids’ Camp
This camp will be hosted by volunteers from Sahaja Yoga Netherlands. What is the camp about?
- A 3-day camp aimed at children aged 7 to 12 years to teach them how to meditate and achieve inner peace in a fun environment. See our activities and daily program below.
- The camp will be conducted in English.
- There are limited spots so please register quick to reserve a spot.
- Parents are welcome to stay back and observe and take part in the meditation and activities.
- The camp and ongoing meditation sessions are free.
Kids’ Summer Camp 2022
Camp dates and location
Tuesday 16th to Thursday 18th August 2022 • 10am to 2pm
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre
Manenburgstraat 22, 1097 NC Amsterdam, Netherlands
Contact Rupina at +31 0657738111 • Email: [email protected]
Kids Camp Information Pack
Little children sing about the quality of innocence
These children practice Sahaja Yoga meditation and enjoy learning about our inner being and its qualities.
Shri Mataji and Children
Shri Mataji (founder Sahaja Yoga meditation) enjoys the company of children and talks about their innocence.