World Health Day
Meditation for Health & Wellbeing
Free Meditation Workshop
Sunday 8th April, 2018 • 2:30pm to 5:30pm
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre
10 Clarence Street, Burwood Sydney
Learn how research is indicating meditation can improve our health and wellbeing.
To support the World Health Organisation’s recognition of World Health Day, you are invited to a free workshop to learn how research in Australia and overseas is indicating that Sahaja Yoga meditation can improve mental, emotional and physical health and spiritual wellbeing.
World Health Day is observed on 8th April every year, with the overall objective of raising awareness of health issues and mobilising efforts in support of better healthy wellbeing.
- 2:00pm to 2:30pm: Music of Joy’s world music for meditation.
- 2:30pm to 5:30pm: Main program
– introduction for newcomers.
– health benefits of meditation and the scientific aspects of Sahaja Yoga meditation.
– importance of collective and individual meditation.
– the role of music in improving all aspects of health.
– video talk by Shri Mataji, founder of Sahaja Yoga meditation
- After program
– More music and supper!
Research in Australia, and elsewhere, indicates that Sahaja Yoga meditation can improve physical,emotional and mental wellbeing plus reduce stress. Recent studies suggest that this meditation is unique even when compared to other forms of meditation. People who meditate regularly, using this meditation technique for around 20 minutes a day, may find they become healthier, calmer and much more relaxed, with an improved outlook on life. Illnesses and ailments can arise due to imbalances in the subtle system. Through Sahaja Yoga meditation one can correct, balance and nourish the subtle energy centres.
Medical research into the benefits of Sahaja Yoga meditation
Integrate our life
Sahaja Yoga meditation aims to address emotional, mental and physical imbalance by awakening our innate spiritual potential. This is a simple but profound experience that naturally enables us to harmonise and integrate our life in a more positive way. Regular meditation naturally eliminates a lot of the inner stress and tension that we experience on a day to day basis.
Unlock the hidden potential
This is an opportunity to experience inner peace and the mental silence that comes from true meditation. You can unlock the hidden potential that exists in all of us, to help us manage our lives in a balanced and centred way.
- Read more about our research in Health & Wellbeing
- Free • Everyone welcome • No booking required
- Light meal served after workshop
- Suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
- Enquiries: Call 0437 405 155 or email [email protected]
- Free follow-up classes available in over 80 locations.
- Can’t make this event? Subscribe to our newsletter for other events throughout the year.
We look forward to seeing you at this event.
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Australia