National November Events > Sydney workshop
Free Sydney Meditation Workshop
Suitable for complete beginners and regular meditators
One day Meditation Workshop
Sunday 8th November, 2015
10.00am to 2:30pm
(Please arrive from 9:30am)
Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre
10 Clarence St, Burwood Sydney
It’s a day to find peace within, to experience an awareness you probably never knew existed. Whether you’re an absolute beginner or a regular, we hope you’ll join us. The atmosphere is amazing when we all meditate together.
Never meditated before? Everything is explained! Simple and effective guided meditations with separate introductory sessions. Learn simple and effective ways to experience the peace of true meditation. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing required. Chairs are provided.
A free light lunch and afternoon tea is provided to workshop attendees.
Free of Charge. Our workshops are provided free by our experienced team of volunteers, as a non-profit community service.
• By train to Burwood Station then an 8 minute walk.
• By bus use the NSW Transport Trip Planner to Clarence St Burwood
About this Workshop
• Introductory meditation sessions for newcomers.
• Attaining Self Realization for thoughtless awareness in your meditation.
• Practical sessions using vibratory awareness to clear and balance the Subtle Body.
• Guided collective meditations for everyone.
• Music of Joy group with their world music to enhance meditation.
• Selection of video talks by the founder, Shri Mataji.
• Free follow-up meditation classes available in most locations.
• No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
• Chairs are provided.
• Shoes are removed during meditations.
• Please arrive from 9:30am to register, so you can be seated in time for start of workshop. (It’s okay if you can only arrive later!)
About our Special Guests
Music of Joy group will provide joyful and meditative music during the workshop. Music of Joy is a multicultural group of musicians who have shared their unique style of music with audiences around the world and in Australia.
Further Enquiries: Call Lisa 0437 405 155