Resources Home Page
Welcome to our Resource Area.
This is a special area for those who have completed any of our introductory meditation sessions. Use the above Resource Area menus to navigate around in this area …enjoy!
(Please bookmark this page in your browser or use the link www.freemeditation.com.au/resources if you wish to return here in the future.)
Use our free resources below to further develop your meditation technique. If you have any questions then please call the number of your nearest class location.
Meditating at home
Learn how to meditate at home plus techniques to balance the inner subtle system.
Printed material that you can download.
Selection of music to enhance the meditation experience.
Audios about the history and various aspects of meditation plus guided Self Realisation sessions.
Videos about the history and various aspects of meditation plus guided Self Realisation sessions.
The inner subtle system and the qualities for each energy centre, the chakras.
Now that you’ve tried out our meditation, you are invited to attend our free classes to learn more meditation techniques. At the classes, you’ll be shown balancing and clearing techniques to enhance your meditation experience.
- Classes are suitable for both complete beginners and regular meditators.
- Join in at anytime, even if you’ve not attended before. No booking required.
- Chairs are provided. No physical exercises, postures or special clothing are required.
- Class duration is 60 to 90 minutes. Evening and some daytime classes are available.
- All classes are free of charge.